- Original Driver's License from country of issue (Also applies for additional driver)
- Rental Cost (Payable by Credit Card - VISA or MASTER are acceptable or Cash)
- Completed and signed rental agreement
- Optional Extra Protection/Coverage
- Other Additional Charges that may apply
Driver must be over 25 years of age with a valid drivers license issued by country of residence. An additional driver is allowed at no extra cost. Additional driver must be a close relative or business partner, 25 years of age and must have a valid drivers license from country of residence.
A Local permit is mandatory and can be issued by our representative at the time of delivery.
Collision Damage Waiver
Optional Collision Damage Waiver(C.D.W) is available and is recommended. The Collision Damage Waiver is NOT Insurance and is Non-Refundable.
- If C.D.W is declined the Renter is responsible for the first $1900 of any damage.
- If C.D.W is Accepted the renter is only responsible for the first $500 of any damage.
In the event of an accident or theft, the Renter is advised to immediately report incident to St.Rose Auto Rental Services and the local police. The renter should complete a report within 24 hours of occurrence.
Return of Vehicle
If the Renter returns the vehicle with less fuel than rented, a refueling charge will apply. Also an addition fee will apply if the vehicle is returned to any other location than previously agreed.
The following methods of payment are accepted: MasterCard, VISA or CASH.
It is recommended that any rental cancellations be done 48 hours prior to confirmed rental date.
Read our Additional Terms of Rental.